A FULL CASE of one-quart Root Guard Speed Basket (216 baskets) is easy to use and specially designed to protect the roots of small plants.
Use this basket for small plants, such as annuals, border plants and herbs in four-inch pots: Basil, cilantro, thyme, Impatiens, Iris, Lilies, Tulips and Daffodils. For these smaller plants’ delicate roots, the Mini-Basket provides ideal protection from gophers.
Quart Root Guard™ Speed Basket
Sold in bags of 6
- Minimum order: 1 bag of 6 baskets
- Case quantity: 36 bags of 6 (216 baskets)
- Mesh diameter: 3.7"
- Fits root ball diameter from 3" to 6.5"
- Buried depth: 4"
- Bag weight: 0.14lbs
- Case weight: 6lbs
The Speed Basket is made of knitted stainless steel mesh that is designed for mole and vole exclusion in addition to fending off gophers. The Speed Basket, as its name implies, is made for fast and efficient planting, yet it still helps protect your plants from burrowing animals for a few years. The material is soft and easy to work with, so no gloves are needed.
- Knitted Stainless Steel Mesh is Easy on Hands
- Above Ground Protection – Extra Length for Securing Basket to Stem/Trunk
- Semi-Formed and Pre-Rolled for Speedy Installation
- Easy Orientation – Green Mark Up / Tail Down
The Quart size is made for annuals and small perennials in four-inch containers:
- Basil, cilantro, thyme, Impatiens, Iris, Lilies, Tulips and Daffodils